Popular Post
Recent Post

Super Sexy legs of Lara

Lara Dutta won the miss universe in 200. However the rose from that point on has not been rosy for her. A string of flops has not done her career any good. In a recent interview she said:



“Earlier, I used to take everyone’s advice. Now, after having worked with the
likes of Karan Johar (in ‘Kaal’), I know I want a great atmosphere to work in,”
she said. “I don’t want to take on roles out of desperation. I’ve never been the kind to dig my nails in and hang on desperately. At the end of the day, I want to be happy that I’ve done some good work in the industry.”



Ahh anyway we wish her the best of luck. Here are a couple of photos of her where we can see her long legs and feet. The one with Bobby Deol is real good photography. Just love the lighting and her long legs along with very cute feet.